Our 500 Sundancer features new hull windows and gel-coat colors, an enclosed hardtop with two retractable sunroofs and a pivoting double helm seat for enhanced sociability. The forward master indulges owners with new fabric and finish packages, and separate head and shower compartments. A gourmet galley and redesigned sofa round out the rewards in the main cabin.
- Standard SmartCraft® Instrumentation and VesselView.
- Standard Zeus pod drive system with helm joystick control and Skyhook station-keeping technology
- U-shaped seating with storage below.
- Standard VHF radio.
- Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Large transom storage with gas-assist lid.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada)
- Chrome finish knobs and switch plates
- Standard Ultraleather HP™ interior seating.
- Innerspring mattress standard in master stateroom
- Convertable salon sofa-sleeper
- Optional washer/dryer combo.
- Swim platform with concealed ladder.
- Standard hardtop with overhead lighting and two large opening sunroof hatches.
- Optional recessed forward deck sun pad.
- Fiberglass stringer system.
- Standard 240v/50 Amp shore power with convenient Glendinning cablemaster.
- Shore power and water inlets concealed in transom storage.
- Aluminum windshield frame and electric front vent
- High water bilge pump and alert system at helm.
- Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC standards
- Standard 32" Flatscreen LCD HDTV with remote DVD player in salon
51' / 15.54 m
Overall Length w/Opt. Hydraulic Swim Platform
51' / 15.54 m
14'8" / 4.47 m
49" / 124 cm
40,291 lbs / 18,275 kg (inboards)
400 gal / 1,514 L
110 gal / 416 L
60 gal / 227 L
19° / 19°