More ambitious than any other yacht in its class, the 580 Sedan Bridge is ready to take command of the water. Its stately design includes a fiberglass hardtop as well as the very latest in marine electronics. Driven by powerful diesel inboards, it has an exceptional fuel capacity, plus all the strength and durability needed for exploring larger waters. A full-beam master and two additional staterooms further entice owners and guest to leave the ordinary behind.
- Standard bridge refrigerator.
- Bridge air conditioning.
- Twin thigh-rise helm chairs with up/down feature.
- Standard dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high definition radar
- Bose® Lifestyle 48 interior stereo system.
- Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Full beam master stateroom with 32" LCD flatscreen TV with head and shower en suite.
- Standard sofa with pullout bed.
- Solid wood dinette tabletop.
- Fully equipped galley with refrigerator and freezer with built-in icemaker, microwave, and coffeemaker.
- Standard tile flooring in guest head.
- Two full heads with separate showers.
- Fiberglass hardtop with 20 x 20 hatch and electronics box.
- Bridge isenglass enclosure with u-zips.
- Standard bow thruster.
- Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit.
- High water bilge pump and alert system at helm.
- Potable water manifold system with individual system shutoff valves.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada)
- MAN engines now available with optional Joystick Maneuvering System (JMS)
58'7" / 17.88 m
Overall Length w/Opt. Hydraulic Swim Platform
61'4" / 18.69 m
16' / 4.88 m
51" / 130 cm
51,500 lbs / 23,360 kg
700 gal / 2,649 L
150 gal / 568 L
68 gal / 257 L
17° / 17°